Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Annual Meeting

Dear Friends and Board Members,

       Thank you for attending our Annual Meeting and Inaugural Dinner last
night at the JS Chen Restaurant in the Legacy Plaza. I have received
lots of phone calls & emails telling me that the presentations were
very touching and that the dinner was a great success.  I hope
everyone had a good time; the food was great, the entertainment was
fun and we gave away many prizes.

       Personally, I am still humbled and honored that you have shown
confidence in me by asking me to be President for the last two years.
I would like to thank all of you for the team work.  I can't tell you
how many people we have to thank, the room was so full that we
couldn't add more people, people kept calling to attend until the last
minute.

       I am sure under the new President Nancy Kang, under Nancy,  the
chamber will continue to be a great successour  because she is a hard
worker, and because of her experience and relations with the Chinese
Community.   I feel confident that she will bring in new members to
our chamber, too.  Best wishes to Nancy.

           Again ... All I have to say is THANK YOU!!   Thank you all
for your support over the past two years.

    I am sure we will see each soon maybe another cruise trip or Taiwan trip.

Sincerely,

Eileen Lu Rohde

No comments:

Post a Comment